Luxury Hotel in Singapore
Perched by the river, Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel marries a picturesque waterfront location with an award-winning stay in Singapore. Having most recently been given the prestigious title, ‘Best Luxury Hotel Singapore’, our hotel near Clarke Quay has been adding numerous accolades to our mantle for the past twenty years.
Our serene, river-view hotel is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city and is the ideal one-stop-shop for travelers of all kinds. Whether you’re staying for business or pleasure, our amenities and facilities are here to cater for your every need. Perhaps take a relaxing dip in our swimming pool or soak in our Jacuzzi after a session in our health and fitness suite.
Intrepid travelers in search of adventure can also enjoy our exclusive Live Like a Local program, where we take you on guided walks of Singapore’s art deco-styled Tiong Bahru district.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- Modern design and Asian tradition blend seamlessly across all our rooms, giving you a spacious place to lay your head at the end of a busy day
- Full-length windows for a picturesque view of the river or the city
- Friendly autonomous staff members, like AURA, our front of house robot and AUSCA, our robotic breakfast chef
- Indulge in a variety of Western and Asian fine dining options
- Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi for a relaxing dip
- On-site tennis court and fitness suite
- 24-hour business center with computer and printer facilities
- Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier
- On-site parking available on request
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can.
An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
Find Out More
Global dining on your doorstep
In a place as cosmopolitan as Singapore, our hotel seeks to capture flavors from all over the world in a truly spectacular setting. Indulge in a global dining experience within our new lobby, featuring the Food Capital Interactive Buffet
in Singapore which offers Western and Asian buffet
options with the visual drama of show kitchens.
Grissini Italian Grill Restaurant serves hearty Italian fare with a contemporary twist, while Grand Shanghai Restaurant offers diners classic Chinese dishes with a spin on Shanghainese favorites. And if you’re looking to relax with a cocktail in Singapore, Tempo Bar is a visually impressive, dynamic space to sample whimsical concoctions from our mixologists.
Find Out More
Wander along the Singapore River
For peaceful spots near the Singapore River, venture to Robertson Quay for a hub of activities to enjoy either as a solo adventurer or a group filled with urban explorers. Leave some room in your case for a visit to the retail haven, Orchard Road, which is just a few strides away.
- Robertson Quay (15 mins)
- Orchard Road (24 mins)
- Clarke Quay (26 mins)
- Chinatown (27 mins)
- Boat Quay (27 mins)
- Raffles Place (30 mins)
- Hotel Shuttle Bus (0 mins)
- Outram Park MRT Station (18 mins)
- Tiong Bahru MRT Station (20 mins)
- Clarke Quay MRT (21 mins)
- Outram Park MRT to Changi Airport (55 mins)
Robertson Quay is a large wharf along the Singapore River that’s become a hub of activity that has a lot to offer in terms of recreation. As a lively court where Eastern exoticism rubs shoulders with Western modernity, Tiong Bahru Market is worth exploring.
Soak up the culture
The Lion City is roaring with destinations for shopping and entertainment, with a melting pot of cultures, booming arts scene and a sky-high nightlife.
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel is near a catalogue of options, from the art deco-styled Tiong Bahru district to the futuristic solar-powered vertical gardens. Explore the lush Botanic Gardens, the world-renowned zoo or the local beaches.
Planes, trains and automobiles
One of the quickest ways to zip about the city is to use Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel shuttle bus. But if you want to explore on your own, you can also head to Outram Park MRT station, which is an 18-minute walk from the hotel.
Tiong Bahru MRT station is also located nearby – just a 20-minute walk from the hotel – while Clarke Quay MRT station is situated just over 20 minutes away.
To get to the Changi Airport from our hotel, you can take the East West Line from Outram Park MRT station then transfer from Tanah Merah to the number 24 bus. The bus will then arrive at the Bef Changi Airport PTB3 stop in just over an hour.
Hosting your events, big and small
If you’re looking for an event space in Singapore, our hotel is fully customizable with various options available. We’ll help you choose between 33 versatile and naturally-lit function rooms and event venues, all equipped with state-of-the-art facilities – including a ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
And whether it’s a grand wedding or conference, our experienced events team will make planning easier with bespoke packages and on-site catering with modern Asian and Western cuisine options.
Find out more about meetings and events in Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
We are now accepting AliPay and WeChat Pay at the hotel.
1. Does Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel have in-house restaurants?
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel has 2 in-house restaurants:
• Food Capital
2. What are the amenities offered at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel?
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel's amenities are:
• Business Centre
• Fitness centre
• Tennis Court
• Happy hour
• Swimming Pool
3. What are the services offered at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel?
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel offers the following services/activities/amenities:
• Room Service
• Complimentary Shuttle Bus
• Currency Exchange
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual Staff
4. What are the popular tourist attractions near Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel?
The attractions and amenities close to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel are:
• Robertson Quay
• Clark Quay
• River Valley
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• Outram Park
• Great World City Mall
5. What is the available transport near Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel?
The transport links near Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel are:
• Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Bus (0 mins)
• Bus Stops (3 mins)
• Outram Park MRT Station (18 mins)
• Tiong Bahru MRT Station (20 mins)
• Clarke Quay MRT (21 mins)
6. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in and check-out time is –
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
7. Is Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel handicap friendly?
Yes. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel is ADA accessible.
8. Does Grand Copthorne Waterfront have a Bar?
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel has one Bar, Tempo.
9. Does Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel has 34 versatile and fully equipped function rooms to cater to any customized requests for any event.
10. What type of rooms does Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel offer?
Grand Copthorne Waterfront offers 574 Double and Twin-Sharing Rooms across the categories below –
• Superior Room
• Deluxe Room
• Club Superior Room
• Club Deluxe Room
• Executive Suite
• Waterfront Suite
• One Bedroom Service Apartment